Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hypnobirthing #2

We had our 2nd class. It was great and the two hours flew by! We discussed how to bond with the baby even in the womb. Our instructor hypnotized us. At first I was thinking it was a bunch of hooey then the more I concentrated on what she was doing...the more hypnotized I got. By the end I was completely under it. Freaky!! We practiced scripts with our partners. Our next class is tomorrow, I think we go over birth documents. I'm on the hunt for the perfect essential oil now.

I had a couple of "scary" days this week. Weird thoughts. Thoughts of not wanting this. I'm tempted to not even journal it here. I think it might be because my Wife and I have disagreements and I am protective of the baby and don't want her to hear us. That breaks my heart if she thinks she might come into a world with strife. We're working on things...we're working on being stronger.

We've been working on our registries.

I've had cramping in my legs a few nights. My belly is popping out. I fear my weight is too much. I'm going to try to get back on the healthy eating wagon. It's so hard. We had baked tilapia, okra, and corn tonight. That was a good supper. I'm going to look to see if they make gummy iron supplements. I think I need more, considering how much the experts recommend I get.

I have felt some flutters in my belly. I am "almost" certain it's baby girl. They are in the same spot each time. My belly is sitting on my legs now when I'm seated. It's really hard to gain weight and have no control over it. Tough, tough.

I'm happy I'm pregnant. I'm happy about baby girl. I'm excited to be a mother. I'm happy we're going down this path of natural birth. I love my Wife. I love my baby girl. I love our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment