Sunday, March 3, 2013

Concert, 18 weeks 2 days

My Wife got me Pink concert tickets for my birthday in November. The concert was last night. It had been snowing almost all day with no accumulation. We got up Saturday morning and met a guy about a Toyota Prius. We fell in love with it and have told him we want it. It's the price we can afford and it has ALL the options we want and it's the color we want. SOLD! We shopped at Macy's and Costco then got ready for dinner at Cantina Laredo. We ran by Krispy Kreme before the concert because that's what I wanted for dessert, although Samantha gets blamed for all the bad decisions these days. The concert was unbelievable. When we arrived there were holy rollers out front telling everyone to repent and how they were going to hell, marching with signs, and screaming into megaphones. WOW! At one point during the concert when one of the dancers was writhing around on the stage I told My Wife those preachers might have been right after the thoughts I had after seeing that! WOW!! Pink can put on one heck of a show. She's beautiful and talented. The acrobatics she does are amazing. At the end she even flew across the entire arena on a cable wire. Show stopper!! Glitter in the Air is one of my favorite Pink songs, it always puts a lump in my throat, and it did last night.

I'm feeling good. I still don't feel pregnant some days. I'm 18 weeks 3 days today. We're starting birthing classes tomorrow night (Mon/Fri for 2 weeks, 5 classes). Hypnobirthing. I'm nervous, but shouldn't be. It's the method we've decided to go with. We're still on the fence with a doula. The "free" one hasn't been very good about getting into contact with me so I've almost written her off.

The lady teaching the birth classes also teaches pre-natal massage workshops. She emailed me Saturday asking if I would be available Sunday at 1 to be a guinea pig for her students. So, I'm headed out for a free pre-natal massage today!! Samantha gets her first massage!!

I had a quickie u/s at work this week. Samantha was resting with her hands behind her back. We woke her up and she waved at us. She opened/closed her mouth. She kicked a lot, her feet are down on my bladder (this explains a lot).


No comments:

Post a Comment