Sunday, March 17, 2013

Half Way to meeting SAR

I'm 20 weeks, 3 days. I've been feeling well. I do notice new things daily/weekly. I get short of breath easily. Walking seems to be a bit wobbly at times but I hide it as best I can. Friday night was rough emotionally. My hormones must have been out of whack for a little bit. When I woke up Saturday morning they were gone. I am so glad those feelings and thoughts don't hang around long and I hope to not have another night like that again. Whew!! That's some rough stuff!! I start questioning if I'm depressed but since they go away, I'm gonna say it's just normal. It's on my list to ask the doc about Tuesday. We have our anatomy scan then where they measure the long bones and make sure there are no abnormalities. They'll measure her head/abdomen/heart chambers. I took a peak at work Thursday. She had the hiccups. SO CUTE!!!

We have one more night of hypnobirthing. Also today I read the most beautiful birth story from a girl on the forum where we got our sperm. She used hypnobirthing and stayed relaxed the entire time. She even reached down and pulled her baby up!! Our plan is to stay home until my surges are 2 min apart. I'm hopeful it works out that way.

I got a raise/promotion at work, what timing!! I'll basically be doing what I have been just getting paid more. Also I'll likely being assisting the radiologist more.

I can't believe I'm half way to meeting our baby girl. It seems like all the big stuff has happened now she just cooks for 5 more months and makes her debut!! I hope we get a 3D pic of her Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment