Sunday, March 24, 2013

21 weeks

I am loving our baby girl. I am feeling her a little more. Granted I have days that I don't feel much, but it's usually on the weekends or at night when I feel her the most. She enjoyed CPR class this week. She also enjoyed the "This is 40" movie Saturday night. I want my Wife to feel them so much!!

We had our 20 week u/s anomaly scan this week. Our tech was not good, she's new. I called our regular tech back and she's going to scan us this Thursday. We didn't even get a good profile pic for her baby book! I'm so excited for Thursday!! We'll get to see her again.

We bought a few things from a lady on the social media trading post. Quite a few really nices pieces of clothing and also a baby swing. The swing retails for $179 and she's selling it to us for $50.

I am curious what the next few weeks will bring...my weight, baby girl's activity, and the glucose test @ 24 weeks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment