Friday, March 29, 2013

22 weeks

Short of breath. Whew!! Maybe this is the part people are talking about when they say it's going to be a hot summer. I got a little scared last night when I laid down because I couldn't catch my breath. I worked on some relaxation techniques and it seemed to help.

Still working on the baby registry. I'm sure we are forgetting a lot of stuff.

I haven't gotten on the scales in a few days. I don't want to. Baby Girl weighs 1.1# as of 22 weeks. We had our repeat anomaly ultrasound. It went MUCH better this time. She's measuring perfect. She gave us some cute poses and we got several good 3D pics. I can't wait to meet our precious lady.

Happy Easter!!

This time next year we'll have someone hunting eggs. That seems so crazy to say!!




No comments:

Post a Comment