Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Anatomy Scan

We had our anatomy scan today. Everything looks great, our OB said "PERFECT". We had a new u/s tech, our regular girl was off. We didn't care for her, even watching the DVD tonight she simply hasn't been trained long enough. She rushed through it and didn't seem to have control over the transducer like our regular girl. Oh well, baby Girl is measuring right where she should be. Her arms are a little long and her femurs were a little short. I'm trying not to think baboon here. Ha! My dad's side of the family is very short, I wonder if that's going to pass down ?

I asked the doc if I should get my iron checked. He said he would check it at my glucose test in 4 weeks. It was normal at 8 weeks so he suspects it'll be fine. I also asked about depression. He said if I wasn't having more BAD days than GOOD days, I was fine. I  told him I've had 3 ROUGH days during the 2nd trimester and he kind of laughed and said "Oh, you're good!!" I asked when I can get my Rx for a breast pump. He said anytime and to just ask the girls up front for the Rx.

I wish I had a cute pic of baby Girl from the scan today but I don't. I'm hoping I can get in touch with our regular u/s tech and maybe run back over for some better pics, esp the 3D ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment