Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reading with Rebecca

Our friend CT gave us a "reading" as a wedding gift. She has used her on several occasions. My Wife and I had never had a psychic reading before. We were both nervous and excited at the same time. Rebecca is a clairvoyant reader--she sees images. She doesn't use cards.

We started out with the first question

1) What can you tell me about my career and job

Rebecca said that I like my job but I feel stuck. That I feel like I have been pushed aside and am doing more administrative work rather than what I am good at, which is talking to patients. She said I work with someone who is jealous of me. This person (K) is reaching a head, her life isn't working at home or at work. By the end of the year she'll be off on leave. She said the people I work with do not know what I am capable of because of her.

She asked me to make a list of my perfect day at work.

She said things will be different in a few months.

2) My Wife asked about her dad

Rebecca said that is proud of my Wife and is happy she is brave and living the life that she wants to. She said that he likes me and is okay with our life. He was going to ask us a question about babies but that we need to figure that out. He said that I don't realize how pretty I am and that I should quit being so critical of myself.

She said that he had a hard childhood. She wasn't sure if his dad beat him but that he grew up very poor and had a very rough time as a kid.

She said he was not ready to leave when he passed away.

She said he had a fear of doing things he wasn't supposed to. Maybe it was a fear like something creative that he knew wouldn't be acceptable like a singer or a nurse.

She asked if we had a door in our kitchen that led to a patio with a step (we do). She asked if we ever burn a kitchen candle and it blows out a lot (no)? She said sometimes we feel a breeze blowing through and it's not a breeze...its him. None of this rang true for either of us.

3) I asked about kids.

Rebecca said she saw us having a kid. 2013. The universe is waiting on us to make a decision, and the decision is ultimately up to us. She saw us with a boy. She saw me carrying the baby more than my Wife. I am more fertile. My periods are more regular. She said my PMS is worse. She initially said that I have always wanted to kids, and my Wife hasn't...but that was actually opposite. She said to think about it if we choose to have someone donate sperm vs a sperm donor. She mentioned the names Steve or Scott that is blonde with freckles that could be our age or a little younger as the donor. She said I will have more morning sickness if I carry but that will help my PMS issues. If my Wife carried she really wouldn't even notice she is pregnant. She told me I would be more prone to gestational diabetes and to be careful what I eat while pregnant.

4) I asked about my health

She asked if I had a skin or cartilage issue. I told her I did not but my Wife does. Then she asked if my mom or grandmother had diabetes. I told her yes, my mom. She said that my mom needs to get her heart checked. She said if she hasn't had a physical recently, she should get one. She came back to the cartilage issue and it wasn't ringing any bells so she said she would just say I'm healthy.

5) My Wife asked about her gram

She asked her age. My Wife told her she had passed away. She initially said gram was quiet (not true). She said she didn't talk for the sake of talking but that if she opened her mouth it was because she had something to say. She said when gram talked people listened. She made you feel special, like you were the only one she was telling a story to. She had her time with kids but when she was talking to adults the kids knew not to talk. She said you wouldn't want to cross her.

6) We asked about us, and our marriage.

She said the only thing she sees is that when we argue I want to stay and work it out and my Wife always wants to walk away and come back to it later. She asked if one of us is a chaser and the other needs space. This is EXACTLY true, but with the opposite person. She kept telling us she had a hard time when reading two people sometimes. She said that we would be steps ahead of most couples if I could take a set amount of time and walk away and come back to my Wife...and that my Wife needed to allow me to walk away. She recommended even setting a timer. She told us to remember why we fell in love. Remember how we felt. Take date nights where we don't talk about work. Tell each other 5 reasons why we love each other.

I felt very good about the reading. She was spot on with several things...but CT had told me her accuracy is about 85%. I'm excited to see what's going to happen with my work. And also excited about the possibility of a baby in 2013. Technically Nov 2013 is when I will turn 35, so anytime before that would be okay with me. And it's not like I'm Cinderella turning into a pumpkin on 11/18/13 and my eggs are dying that day.

THANK YOU CT FOR OUR UNIQUE and SPECIAL WEDDING GIFT!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! and it's true that when you have 2 people's energy in front of you, it can get scrambled. the more scrambled, usually the closer the relationship.

    ReplyDelete