Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Saturday Choices

We were invited to my former roommates wedding....and we have been selected to be on Suze Orman's Money Class show. Both happening at the same day, at the exact same time. When thinking about the opportunity the SO show is, I can't imagine turning it down--altho the wife would not care a bit if I said forget it! I don't know if she doesn't get as excited as me about money, and trying to figure it all out. Or if she is insecure about being on tv because she feels her weight gain is going to make her look horrible.

Either way, we got the final call tonight everything is a GO for Saturday at 6 pm. We'll be video conferencing with Suze Orman in front of a live audience. LIVE!!! LIVE!!! LIVE!!! That scares the ba-Jebus out of me. We've got to practice a little bit in front of the mirror, but we don't want to be TOO scripted.

I feel bad for missing the friends wedding. But when I sit back and remember her betrayal, I searched in my heart as to why I was going to the wedding. And it was simply because she came to our reception. That's no reason.

We went to my Wife's family reunion on Sunday. It's the first time she has been to the reunion in years. Remember a post or two ago when we had the clairvoyant reading? She mentioned a candle going out and it's my Wife's dad? Well, the lights kept going on and off Sunday at the pavilion and I was watching the on/off switch and no one was near it. I can't help but think it might have been her dad. I won't dismiss it for sure. COOL. I find it ironic we had a candle go out the night we spoke with the clairvoyant about him, and then the lights were repeatedly going on and off at the pavilion...it was bizarre!!

Suze O. Let's impress.


No comments:

Post a Comment