Sunday, August 30, 2009

Should Have

I should have just told her I had gone to the ex's house to watch Entourage. Instead I waited until the next morning.

She called while I was out driving around AFTER watching tv @ his house. I told her I was just out driving around. It didn't make sense to her but she dropped it. Then this morning she asked again. I told her I had gone to watch the 25 min show and then I drove around a little while. She asked why I didn't tell her that last night. I'm not sure why I didn't. There wasn't a reason, because she doesn't care if he and I hang out. I'm sure on a subconscious level I was relating it to her hanging out with an ex and how I don't feel she tells me EVERYTHING about their relationship. I don't think they sleep together, but she doesn't offer a lot of information when she and that girl hang out.

It's all a moot point because soon they won't be around each other anymore. 5 days to be exact. And the ex doesn't seem to think I will ever make time for him once she gets here. He is probably right.

Anyway, I sit here on a Sunday afternoon feeling like shit because I wasn't 100% honest with her when she asked what I was out doing. I feel she has a grain of doubt now. I will work on this. I will improve.

Tonight is a concert with the ex. It will be fun. I will be tired tomorrow. I'm just ready for her to be here. I want life with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment