Thursday, August 27, 2009

8 days and counting

Another day has gone by. Another day I'm closer to her. We had incredible phone sex last night. It started out with us playing, or me playing 20 questions. I asked her what she liked and she would answer. I'm hoping she will return the favor soon. She got turned on, slipped into bed, and then I couldn't take it anymore so I did the same thing. I finally told her goodnight at 3 am. We really should sleep more. I liked so many of her answers. Some I was shocked by. Using sex toys that have been used in previous relationships. Really? As long as they are CLOROX CLEAN I would be okay with it. She wants me to scream more. I will keep that in mind.

I can't wait to see her at the airport. We will be with her mom and another family friend. I have told her to hug them first, save the best for last. I want to throw her down right there, but that won't be an option. But touching her skin and putting my arm at the small of her back will be more than I have now. We will begin our life together at that point. We say we will never be apart again. And I believe that, except for possible business trips.

She loves PDA. I'm not as big on it, but I can certainly do small things to let her know I am there with HER. It's much different with her than it has ever been with anyone else. I actually do ENJOY it. Whereas before I felt a bit closed in or trapped if I held someone's hand.

I have been reading websites about lesbian sex. If she ever reads this I am sure she will laugh at that. I feel so insecure. It just takes time. I know the basic principles, I just need to know what SHE likes. My main reason for 20 questions.

I haven't told her yet but I asked the ex to split our hockey tickets today. I had lunch with a friend who put things into perspective for me. She said would you want HER to go with her EX to a sporting event? Especially when I have the option of her going. I'm not locked into those tickets. I will just be going to 11 games rather than 23 now. But that is OKAY. That will save me parking and liquor money in the long run.

I'm looking forward to taking her out of town next month. It will be for 4 nights. An awesome get-away. We even got free passes one day to a theme park. STOKED! I want to just lay on the beach with her and enjoy her company. Enjoy her existence. Enjoy her love. Ahhhh!!!! You can't buy that.

She is at work right now ready to pull her hair out for some reason. I've sent her messages hoping to make her feel better. I think they did. We are both easy to make happy, especially when it comes to each other. It's the little things.

I am so ready for day to day life with her. I think she wants to move in but knows she would feel bad for me paying for everything initially. She wants to stay here at night. I don't mind at all. I'm going to give her a house key when we fly up to get her. I want her to feel welcome and like anything I have she can have or use if she needs to. We are probably rushing things, but I cannot help it. Why hold back something so strong?

I am still enjoying my alone time. This is so good for me. I can tell I will certainly be ready for her company in another week. Until then...Totinos pizzas and Ramen noodles.

I love her...and fall in love with her more every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment