Sunday, October 14, 2012

Meditation

I purchased the Circle + Bloom IUI Mind-Body Program. It includes 18 guided meditations for producing a healthy egg and baby. I will listen to 15 minutes each day. So far, it's pretty incredible. I'm learning how what you think, whether reality or not, you can make happen with your mind. It's scientifically proven how the mind and body work together. We listened to the first session today...together. It relaxed me as much as anything else has. It put me in a MUCH more positive state of mind.

The progesterone has gone well. It's messy, but nothing unbearable. I insert the applicator and squeeze the bulb at the end. I've done this the past three night right before falling asleep. I usually urinate SEVERAL times while laying in bed before I go to sleep. This is forcing me to just lay there and not go to the bathroom once I inject it. Maybe it will break that horrible habit. So far, no side effects.

I've been kind of down...negative...fearful...questioning. I really think the Mind-Body Program is going to help with that. Fear creeps in very easily. I can't do anything about the future, I can only enjoy what is NOW. THIS IS NOW!! I will enjoy cycle day 3 as much as I possible can. I will enjoy knowing there is an egg and sperm inside me. There is a uterus inside of me. There is progesterone inside of me. That is known. That is for sure. My body has EVERYTHING is could possibly need to make our little baby. Thank you body. I am grateful for you. As much a I am grateful for the air I'm breathing...I am grateful for my body.

I talked with my Wife last night about my fears. I told her I need her to be supportive, more positive. She gets tired of me shooting her words down. I need her to bounce back and fight through all that.

We went to Oktoberfest...SO much fun. I needed the day out. Then we went to music in the park--even better!! The weather was perfect and unbeatable. Afterwards we ate at Outback using some giftcards we had. Sweet!! Then we went to the movies to see Taken 2. Great follow-up movie. They left room for a Taken 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment