Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12

We had our ultrasound yesterday, my follicle was 17.9 mm. We ran over to our doc's office to formulate a plan. She said we needed to IUI "tomorrow" 10/11/12. We loved the date. She gave me a Rx for a HCG shot. I called several pharmacies but no one here carries it, except ONE. I picked it up after work and about had a heart attack at the cost, $175. My insurance doesn't cover infertility, which is what that shot is classified as. We took the shot with us this morning and I got it in my right hip. My doc pinching my fat hurt more than the shot! ha

We had placed our order for the sperm to be delivered on 10/10 to the docs office. My doc called just before she left and said she hadn't rec'd it yet. Another lady from her office was going to stay about an hour later. She called and said she hadn't rec'd it yet, either. My Wife left work immediately and went to the docs office to intercept the UPS man. When she got to the elevator it opened and there stood OUR UPS guy!!! He walked her back upstairs where he left our box with another clinic down the hall. She brought the box home and we put it at the foot of our bed, where the crib will be. I talked to it a lot before I went to sleep, and I cried. Not sure why, but I did. I want this SO badly. I hope the universe can see that.

We IUI'd around 8:15 am. I got to work about 15 minutes late, no biggie. Our doc gave us progesterone (cronone) which I will take once daily as a vag suppository. Fun! I am worried about the side effects, but we'll see how my body responds. Droziness, enlarged breasts, and moodiness seem to be common themes from the medicine. I'll take it at night just before I go to bed.

Our donor # adds up to the number 22. We will test on 10/22. We IUI'd on 10/11/12. I am loving the numbers of this cycle. The psychic said she sees July...this month MUST be it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment