Thursday, June 6, 2013

32 weeks

I'm 32 weeks today. I took off work today because we went to a concert last night and I anticipated not getting home until late. It was probably 1 am before we got to sleep. I feel better today. My pelvis felt as if it were falling into three separate pieces yesterday. Work is rough, but I keep walking through the pain. I have no choice.

My breasts leak. I noticed when I wore only a t-shirt around the house. Then I noticed stains on the sheets. This morning was the largest and biggest. There was an orange or maybe blood color to it, probably the size just bigger than half a dollar. I'm going to mention to OB today.

Speaking of OB I am also going to ask how he feels about being termed bait and switch doctor. I'll use tact in my question, as I don't want to come across as defensive. I just want to be certain he is on the 100% natural page as us.

Our baby shower is this Sunday. I cannot wait. I look at the registry almost every day. It will still be a surprise as to WHO bought us what. I ordered my Wife a few things to give her at the shower. One thing I found on sale back around Christmas.

Other than my pelvis breaking apart, a pain in my RUQ (posterior) after I eat typically, and my leaky boobs, I'm pretty much feeling okay! If I sit with my fit dangling for prolonged periods of time they begin to swell but the more active I am the less I swell.


No comments:

Post a Comment