Monday, June 24, 2013

34 week update

We had our ultrasound today. Baby Girl looked perfect! She loves to keep her hands up by her face so we never got a great shot of her but we still got to see her sweet cheeks. They are so chubby!! I love them.

My amniotic fluid was great as well as the bloodflow through the cord. She measured right on target with an estimated weight of 5 lb 8 oz. I love our little girl...she's going to be precious!!

We went to the OB after the ultrasound. I had NO weight gain, no protein in my urine, and my BP was still high (140/90). OB said he was not as concerned as he was on Thursday. He is not putting me on bed rest. He did draw another uric acid and will have results tomorrow. From here on out I'll be going twice a week.

We talked induction. We talked working part-time. We talked pitocin. We talked cytotec. We talked blood pressure patch meds. We talked natural childbirth. We talked epidural (he may suggest it if my BP will not go down during labor).

We go back Thursday and I'll have an update again then.


No comments:

Post a Comment