Sunday, May 19, 2013

29 weeks

I'm slowing down at work. Walking is getting a little harder, but it's more the lack of oxygen. My bones and joints hurt by the end of the day. I'd love to be able to work half days. I would feel MUCH better. I love my weekends even more...simply because I'm not exhausted and hurting. I like my belly. I like watching baby Girl kick and dance and play inside me. Or at least that's what I hope she's doing. Sometimes she kicks so often and so hard I feel I've got her in a compromised position that she can't get out of. I wish I didn't get as winded as I do. I've had to slow down, and that's hard. I want to be able to do what I've always done, especially my pace of walking.

I can feel my hormones a little more emotional these days. I get agitated a little more easily, I cry easily, but I'm also happy most of the time, too. I can tell I'm more tired now, very first trimester-ish.

My Wife got me tix to see Brandi Carlile for our anniversary. The concert was Friday night. It was AMAZING! I want to be BC! Her talent is raw and attractive. I love her voice and her stage presence.

I've already said I want to babysitter for Nov 15 when Justin Timberlake comes to town. I've had three people volunteer.

I can't wait to meet you baby Girl...I love you and everything about you. I love reading stories to you at night and listening to music with you. I love talking to you and I hope you can feel my emotions. Sweet kisses to your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment