Monday, May 6, 2013

27 weeks

I feel baby Girl a LOT more these days. She's getting into patterns just like the apps and books say she will.

We had a wonderful time at the beach. We felt baby Girl a ton and got to watch her move in my belly laying the sunshine. I'm so glad we were able to go for the get-away. I drank a glass of wine each night except the last night, it gave me heartburn. For my own memory that I would like to forget about, I did suffer from horrible rrhoids while on vacay. Being able to medicate and keep my feet elevated seemed to help a lot. The seafood was yummy to eat....I love grouper sandwiches!!

We worked on the nursery this past weekend. It's almost complete!!



I'll be a mom with a baby in arms this time next year...Mother's Day. Crazy!!

We hired our doula. THANK GOD!! I am so glad the search is over. We talked to so many crazy people. Several seemed to want to talk the entire time. I wonder what they thought when they got off the phone with me?

We have our 28 week appointment on Thursday. We'll hear the heartbeat again and also be measured. We got the tape measure out Sunday night...pubic bone to fundus of uterus was 27-28 weeks, right where she is!!

My Wife took a pic of the nursery with her panoramic iPhone. It changed the color of the glider and left curtain as she panned, but here's the gest. I love the chest of drawer heirloom she painted. It was her grandparents, passed down to her parents and now us. This makes me smile.

Baby Girl...I love you and cannot wait to see your sweet smile. I'm going to take care of you and love you and show you what happy is.




1 comment:

  1. You look amazing, that is one thing I regret, never taking many (or any)belly pics! And I love Samantha's room! You're right, next year, Mother's Day is going to be amazing for both of you. I am really excited for you two, cannot wait for news!

    ReplyDelete