Saturday, December 22, 2012

8 Weeks

Here it is week 8, 2 days. I'm still having the same symptoms as I was. Nausea hits me in the afternoon, sometimes evening if I'm lucky. My ta-ta's are in the running to be good sized cantaloupes. I can feel tenderness, slight pain at my normal gate. I wear a compression sports bra 24/7. I wish I could shower with it on. My Wife took a frontal view pic of them last night to show me just how BIG they are. *gulp* I tire easily. By the time I get off work at 5:30 pm, I am ready to go to bed. I've read to exercise to get energy. I walk all day long with my job, probably many miles. I don't feel like walking MORE when I get home. So I rest when I get home, the pregnancy sites also say to REST.

It's almost Christmas. The plan is to tell my Wife's family over the holiday. I'm still on the fence about when to tell mine. I don't want to ruin their Christmas. I wish they could be happy for us, I am so hopeful they'll surprise me and at least be a LITTLE excited.

I have to admit the nausea gets old. This is not a complaint, simply a statement and acknowledgement. I dread my evenings, I look forward to my mornings of feeling energized and normal.

My belly is bloated. It's getting wider. It's looking different.

I bought my Wife a card "from" the baby. Similar to the card I sent her last month to work from the baby. This one is a Christmas card telling her how much he/she loves her. I also bought her a baby book to read to our baby "All the Ways I Love You". I hope she likes it.

Merry Christmas!!






No comments:

Post a Comment