Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sign

Not sure why I feel compelled to write about this...but one of the students in the rad program last semester is in Ecuador right now. She held a fundraiser before she left to pay for her mission trip. I donated, along with a few others in our dept.

After she graduated college, she passed her boards and packed her bags. Before she flew out she sent those of us who had donated an email letting us know she designed a calendar and gave each of us a specific day/days that we helped support. She asked each of us to pray specifically on the date she assigned us for the work God is doing in Ecuador. I agreed to pray...and wished her well. I think she has an opportunity of a lifetime on her hands.

I realized this morning that the two days she assigned to me, and for me to pray, are the two days we will inseminate. Irony? Maybe it's God's way of guaranteeing I will pray. I told her I would go to the hospital chapel...so that's where I will be on the 20th/21st...praying for R in Ecuador, and praying for my follicles in my belly.




No comments:

Post a Comment