Friday, June 8, 2012

Round 2


I talked to our doc at length today about Round 2 IUI. She said she was very surprised we didn't have a BFP with Round 1 because our cycle was PERFECT. I am on a 28 day cycle, I can almost pinpoint the hour in which AF arrives. The doc says I don't have an infertility problem, I just need exposure to sperm. She said fertility drugs will likely mess me up since I do not have any issues. She said she wouldn't even recommend a trigger shot. She said fertility drugs could give me cysts then she would have to take me off the drugs and put me on birth control to get it out of my system. Then start over from day 1. She said for Round 2 she would recommend using two vials...but not at the same time. She will IUI one day and we'll come back the next day for the 2nd IUI.

AF is HORRIBLE this month. The worse cramps I've had in a very long time. Some clotting, too. I asked why AF was so much worse this time...she said my follicle may have burst (????)

We have our follicle ultrasound scheduled for 6/19 (CD13). SO EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment