Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Order Placed

I plan to frame the invoice. We ordered our vial. This is the first month of TTC. Donor #xxxx. He sounds beautiful. I know our baby will be, too. Our ultrasound is scheduled for 5/21 @ 11:30. They will check my follicle size, and endometrial lining. Depending on those #'s is when we will inseminate. I am hoping it will be Tuesday or Wednesday. The dewar will be delivered Monday, and we have access to it for 7 days. Since Memorial Day falls in that 7 days, we actually have 8 days. The vial is guaranteed for 7, tho.

I am so excited. Is that the right word? Not really. It's surreal. It doesn't seem 100% real just yet. Maybe it will Monday. I have a calm about it I didn't expect. I am usually lying awake at night when I worry. I haven't. Everything has fallen into place... especially aunt Flo's arrival. She came on the PERFECT date. Who knew I'd be wanting to see her so badly?

I can see him, feel him, and almost sense his presence already. He is still just a follicle...nothing even remotely close to fertilized. But he is there...I just know it.

This time next week I could potentially be a mommy.

WOW


No comments:

Post a Comment