Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nervous

Aunt Flo is supposed to visit this Thursday. When I think about it, I get butterflies in my stomach. When AF shows up, I am to call our nurse practitioner and she will schedule our ultrasound. She had mentioned CD 10 or 11. Well both of those days fall on a weekend, AND we are out of town. We could have an ultrasound on CD 9, or wait until CD 12. I am going to rely on the expert, but I REALLY am not liking giving someone else the control.

I am about to burst at the seams. I am scared to death but in a good way. It's the biggest decision I've ever made in my life. It's been a little tense around here for the past few days. The mother in law moved out this weekend. It was time. The constant butterflies in my stomach make me even more anxious that I'm not going to get a visit from AF on Thursday. I hope it doesn't come sooner...but if it comes later maybe it will be Friday. That would make my CD 11 on Monday.

I've never wanted a visit from Aunt Flo so much in my life. I'm on pins and needles to see her. It could potentially be the last time I see her for 9-10 months!!

Now...the Biebs is on the Voice. I'm going to watch. I wish we could get a donor that looks like him, if he were about a foot taller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment