Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tattoo

My sister tells me that my mom mentioned knowing I have a tattoo. I had sent her some family vacation photos in May. The minute I hit "SEND" I told my girl "OH MY GOSH THERE IS ONE OF MY TATTOO SHOWING!!" My sister said mom didn't ask what it is or any questions about it other than wondering if I sent it intentional or if I forgot about it when I sent the photos. It was defiantly the latter. I don't care if she asks me about it, but I am guessing she isn't going to. My parents are being oddly pleasant. Still wondering how to tell them about grandbabies. I am thinking I should wait til closer to time. We have an appt for the gyn in August (had to reschedule from July). There are several things on the agenda to talk about. My girl quitting smoking. Then if we want to inseminate at home vs office. When to start tracking ovulation. Fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment