Monday, July 19, 2010

I was a bitch

The weekend started off rough because my sister and I got in a little tiff. We have never had cross words and she is in her early 40s and very hormonal right now. Long story, and a silly one at that, but she got a little upset at me because I told a girl she went to high school with that Facebook is not important to her. My sister feels like I am pressuring her to text and get on Facebook. She refuses to do either. I defensively told her I wouldn't ever bring it up again. We are ok now, but I was so upset, and took some of it out on my girl. Plus B's aunt J's ex girlfriend and I had a conversation on Thursday about us staying at the lake house that upset me. She was at the lake all week and was leaving Thursday afternoon I asked her to leave the air on because we would be getting there Friday night and it would be HOT in there otherwise. She said she didn't want to. She isn't even the one who pays the electric bill!!! She said a few other things about us staying down there, and my girl got really pissed. After being a bitch and acting immature, I told B I just wanted to go home where I felt better. I took everything out on my girl...and this is something I need to work on. We ended up staying at my girls grams, which was good, I am comfortable there. Sunday was a much better day, but of course, the end of the weekend. I felt bad because I caused my girl to have a not so great weekend, but hopefully she has forgiven me :)

We watched the Blind Side, loved the movie but didn't bawl and squall as some had predicted. We rode 4-wheelers on Sunday, which I haven't done in years. Love it!!

Still waiting on the wedding packet to come from the place in Connecticut. We discussed attire again last night. Thinking white pants and white shirt for her, but it will need to be a relaxed fit, maybe linen?

She's going to sky dive. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to her. I want her to do it NOW rather than after kids get here. It's not an option at that point.

I need to call my insurance company and get life insurance.

Our anniversary is 8/8. I've made plans. Hope she likes them. It will be almost the entire day. She doesn't read this blog but just in case, I will refrain from posting here what I'm going to do.

Anybody have a FLIP video camera? Reviews? Saw one on the real L word a few weeks ago and loved it. Gosh I love that show, I'm addicted to it!!

Chicago this weekend, can't wait. May rent a car. Would like a Hybrid Prius. We'll see.

Also going to do a surprise the last Fri night of this month. Our local science center has a laser show in their planetarium. They are doing Michael Jackson music this month. I think she will enjoy it. I saw the Beatles laser show last year and it was very cool. Probably better with some drugs, but then I would probably forget the show completely.

Need to book Boston.

Weight watchers is going great. I should do a blog to track my weight loss but my excel file will have to do for now. I've never been this big in my life, and until I am preggers, I don't want to ever be again. I can testify WW does work. It's hard work keeping up with points but so worth it come Monday morning weight in time. It's also nice my girl and I can encourage each other.

I hope she talks to her gram soon about our wedding. I want to get to planning it. It will take me a year, even as simple as it's going to be.

Got a blogger friend coming to stay in Aug. Excited to meet her.

Going to see Natalie Merchant in Aug, too.

Very very busy. Never been happier. Wish my family could see how happy I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment