Saturday, July 21, 2012

3rd time's a...

Charm? Baby? Baby Charm?? Ha!

We IUI'd again Wednesday at 1:30 pm. Our ultrasound was Monday, it showed a 18 mm follicle. Our FNP said to let it grow until Wednesday then we should be inseminating at the perfect time.

The previous weekend I had a reiki appointment, and acupuncture. I loved both.

The reiki was SO relaxing. The lady moved her hands on various parts of my body and channeled my energy. She used a chakra necklace type thing over each of the 7 chakras. I had told her I was told my sacral was closed. She said it was, along with my throat. After my reiki treatment she checked the closed chakras and they were both OPEN.

The acupuncture was not what I expected. The needles didn't hurt at all. The only one that did I told her it was burning and she tweaked it with just the slightest movement of her hand, the burning stopped immediately. I laid in the dark with some soft music playing. After about five minutes I began to feel extremely heavy. I moved my hands to make sure I wasn't paralyzed. I could move them but I was SO heavy. It continued through the entire treatment (30 min). The remainder of the evening, I felt very relaxed and light.

I have been listening to chakra and meditation music often. I still haven't logged back in to any social media sites. I do look at i-gram about once a day, but that is all. I downloaded some reiki/chakra music for our insemination. I found a lovely video that was 34 minutes long. Perfect for the 30 minutes of relaxing our doc requires after our IUI.

After our IUI the FNP said our swimmers looked good under the microscope. She did take a few minutes to say to us that our timing was great, our IUI went perfect, and that everything we did was right. She said it's out of all of our control now. I got tears in my eyes. I have SO much hope and faith and love for this baby.

I have been imagining a lot of light. Orange light around my sacral area, and white light around my entire body. I've tried to rid any negative energy I felt. I've had a watch over anything that came out of my mouth. I am trying to be aware of all energy around me.

Our next test date is July 31. I can't wait for Aunt Flo to NOT come visit for 9 months!!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to try acupuncture! Looking forward to reading your next post :)

    ReplyDelete