Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions

2012 New Year's Resolutions:

Numero Uno...Get Pregnant

Number 2...Be Kind(er), have more patience

Number 3...eat healthier. Documenting Weight December 31, 2011: 155 lbs. (period, after eating, mid-day)
*******************************************************
Met with our fertility FNP this past Thursday...everything is ready for us to start making a baby in 2012. Vitamins are correct. No more charting BBT or buying OPK's. She will use ultrasound and my period length only. If we run into problems, we'll looking into BBT and OPK's, but hoping that will not happen.

Job is going well.

Christmas was spent at work. My Wife and I opened gifts on Christmas Eve. She got me a black down vest from Eddie Bauer I've been wanting. Also a beautiful hand painting with photo. She got me some cute ear rings, a ring, and a stocking full of nicky nacks. She's the best and most thoughtful gift giver. I love that in the millions of reasons I adore her. I got sick the week before Christmas, and am just now fully recovering. I was miserable and had to take a Z-pak. I ate dinner with my friend DS Chrismtas night, because my Wife was back home with her family. I felt horrible so we didn't stay long, at the Waffle House. I came home and watched Christmas Vacation and fell asleep.

NYE we are going to west TN to my Wife's aunt's house. This is where we went two years ago and had a great time. I'm looking forward to 2012. 2011 was a year of ups and downs...Gram passed was the lowest of the year, but our wedding/reception was the highest. Lots of changes with my job. I am ready for 2012...I don't know that I've looked forward to a year more than this one. Planning our baby is SO exciting to me, minus the daunting task of picking out a donor.

CHEERS!









No comments:

Post a Comment