Friday, December 2, 2011

BBT

I started tracking my BBT yesterday, as instructed by the chart. 96.63 for the first two days. My chart doesn't go below 97 degrees, but I extended the lines down the page and made it work. I am curious to see how much my temperature rises closer to ovulation.

I survived my first week as a full time employee. I now have benefits. It's very bittersweet for me. I am going to miss my days off...but I love knowing I have GOOD health insurance, a dental plan, and life insurance. We are getting a new group of docs after the first of the year. The new changes they will bring make me nervous but I am going to rely on my good work ethic and hope it pays off to keep my job.

We are going Christmas shopping this weekend, and also going to decorate for the holidays. I love this time of year. I will be working Christmas day this year, which will be much different than the past three years. I get off a day later in the week, and also an additional day within 90 days of the holiday. Yay! Oh wait...I'll probably be sitting in the dentist chair getting a crown and 4 cavities fixed. Ugh!

I love my wife.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, and HAPPY HANUKAH!




1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! And have fun with the temperature tracking! I did that for two months, and it's definitely easy to forget to take your temperature the first time you wake up--immediately--especially since I wake up at different times each day. So cool how incredibly our bodies are made....definitely reaffirms my belief in our Creator. Best wishes to you in your new role as a full time employee :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete