Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I need to play the lotto, slots, or a game of 21. I won Natasha Bedingfield tickets from a social networking site. This is the third thing we have won in the last few weeks. I am so excited, I love her music!! "A-N-G-E-L..." The concert starts at 9 pm...and I have to be at work at 7 am the following day. Can you say coffee?? I bought a My K-cup off ebay this week. Hoping I will use my Keurig more now.

We booked $40 flights to Chicago. We're going to stay with my cousin. That will be late September...hopefully the smell of fall will be in the air. We will most likely be on a budget...serious budget, but life is too short to sit at home and worry about money, right?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the place!! Oh and congrats on all the good luck rolling in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had no idea blogger had added so many templates!!

    ReplyDelete