Thursday, November 4, 2010

2 days later

2 days later I received the following email from my dad.

Hi again, I am assuming I have said the wrong thing, Cause I did not get a response on my e-mail. If this is the reason, I am sorry. Please for give me. I am thinking that I did not make my self clear on the word acceptance. I was meaning that I do not think that a gay lifestyle is right.(for me) I accept the fact that you have chosen to live your life this way. So if you are needing us to say we accept, OK we accept that you are going to live this way. Not meaning in anyway that we don't Love you.
Another thing if you want to know how we feel about things, I ask you to, ask us, Do not listen to others, or assume, something that is not right. That's all this time, Again your girl is welcome in our home. Hope you have a good trip. Love ya, Pops

I almost passed out in surgery when I got it. I literally felt I needed to sit down. What a contrast!! What changed? It isn't important. But WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment