Friday, September 18, 2009

Trying

Her cousin went into hospital for planned csection now she is laying in an ICU. The doctor perforated her bowel and she has infection throughout her abdomen. My girl and I have stayed at the hospital a lot. It has been a little trying because its not what I imagined for our first couple of weeks after she moved home. I'm so selfish that way. But we have done VERY well. I've been there for her when the family received not so great news. We have eaten out a lot and even spent the night together in the waiting room at the hospital. We end up having a great time together no matter the circumstances. I would say this has brought us as close together as anything could. It also allows me to get closer to her family, which I love!! They are so loving and accepting and take you in. My girl makes me feel so special and loved. Such an awesome feeling. I don't have to walk on eggshells anymore. I can say or blurt anything out of my mouth and she never chastises me or makes me feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I wake up everyday and wonder if my life is real. I ask myself when is she going to change her mind about me? She's too good to be true. We are always talking about matching tattoos. I'd like to come up with something unique, but meaningful. I want something that's exclusive to us. I am thinking about my left wrist where my watch would hide it. Or my foot. I can't decide. I never thought I'd put someones name on my body but I would love to entertwine our monogram together. I'm working on getting my name changed--going back to maiden name. I'm falling more and more in love with her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment