Sunday, September 13, 2009

Things I Like

The fact that she doesn't like country music but she will go to a country concert with me because she knows "I" will enjoy it. She likes to be outdoors. She is self sufficient. Not needy. She can sit and do nothing but exist next to me and that is enough for her.

We have the best time together. We spent Saturday and Sunday at her family cabin. I have missed nature SO much. I haven't spent much time out in the country since I was married 4 years ago. I want to go camping with her. I think we could pitch a tent and not scream at each other. It's so refreshing to not have to walk on egg shells.

She doesn't get upset when we are driving and she or I make a wrong turn.

I could never sleep wrapped in someone's arms until now. I hate the thought of not going to bed with her or waking up next to her. I need her. Not to survive...but to be complete.

I love her....so so so much

No comments:

Post a Comment