Saturday, April 13, 2013

24 weeks

Support hose here I come!! My toes were purple Monday & Tuesday when I got home from work. My Wife ran to the scrub store and got me some support hose that go to my knee. Thursday and Friday were MUCH better. Thank you, Wifey!!!

We toured our hospital where we'll birth our baby girl. We were SO relieved they promote natural birth. They have started using nitrous oxide in the rooms. I've done a lot of research on this since we've gotten home. Everything points to it being safe and apparently the US is the only place in the modern world that doesn't typically use it. It was making a comeback in the 1970's when the epidural hit the scene. Midwives using it in home births...and I'll keep it as an option to get me over the "hump".

I laid in the sun today. My belly burned a little bit. I cried after I saw it...I didn't realize how sensitive my skin would be stretched out. Poor baby girl, I hope she didn't get too hot today. She kicked very well this evening so I feel certain she's fine. I'll just have to remember to be extra cautious at the beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment