Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful November 6

I am thankful I can vote. I think everyone that's doing these "thankful" posts said the same thing. BUT I've got a little extra kick...we IUI'd today. We had our ultrasound this morning. This is our first (and hopefully only) medicated cycle. I had 5 measurable follicles, but only 2 BIG ones. 24.9 (right), 16.7 (right), 9.7 (right), 8.5 (left), 6.2 (left). We ran over to the docs office and she said we needed to IUI anytime. She gave me a trigger shot and I went to work.  As we left it we would IUI the next day, most likely. We tracked our dewar all day and it finally arrived around 2:15. My Wife called the docs office and asked if we could come IUI and they said if we come right NOW. I had a hunch this is what we should do. So...I left work at 3 pm and we IUI'd around 3:40 pm. I took the rest of the evening easy. We watched the election, we watched history. 

This morning my temperature SPIKED!! Looks like I ovulated right after we IUI'd!!! Those swimmers were right where they needed to be. Get this...my due date is July 30th if we get preggo this month...maybe the psychic isn't wrong afterall ?!?!?!

I felt good about the election, elated more like it. I was so glad our Prez won again. Good for women's rights, and good for marriage equality. Plus our IUI was a kick in the ass to Romney for what MY marriage is and what kind of FAMILY I am trying to create. Thank you America for making the right decision. Thank you for my ability to vote!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment