Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Short LP

We IUI'd, we went to the beach, there was magic in the sand and stars in the sky. We had a perfect week. We came home and Monday afternoon I had brownish cm. I went to acupuncture SO excited about the idea of implantation bleeding. She told me that didn't mean anything at this point but her fingers were crossed. Tuesday I had pink going on. Wed I had full blown Aunt Flo. I had a 28 day cycle (as always) but I ovulated on cycle day 18 which only gives me a 10 day luteal phase. NOT GOOD. Our doc won't be back until Oct 2 so we don't know the next course of action. I think I need progesterone. She might even order a sono-HSG. I'm fine with anything at this point.

Psychic still says she gets "JULY" which is also what another psychic had told us. That means we WILL get preg in October. I think my hopes are up higher than they've ever been for this month. How will I stay calm? How will I not get stressed?

We were so excited about implantation bleeding...we felt like moms instantly. It was a good feeling. I want it again, but I want it to be REAL.

Moving right along in this two week wait we are calling our lives. What would I be thinking about if we weren't trying for a baby? That's what I need to think about now. I need distractions. We're probably going to the winery this weekend. Sunday will be birthday dinner at the farm. I need a plan for Monday evening...then TUESDAY I will talk to the doc. I wish I didn't get so obsessed with things.

It's been a shitty day.

Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment