Monday, January 25, 2010

Friends

She asks why I still want to keep up with him. Am I not over him? Honestly, I am over him, but the more I am away from him the more I realize how he messed me up in my head. I always compare things in my head. And it always turns out she reacts PERFECTLY to whatever situation we are in. I don't have to worry if I ask for attention, because she asks for attention, too. I don't have to worry about either of us being too clingy because we both love it. I don't EVER walk on eggshells with what I say to her. I am the most open and honest I've ever been with anyone. Nothing is off limits. I try to fully communicate with her and tell her EVERYTHING. It's a little tougher for her, but she does open up to me more than she ever has anyone.

I love how she walks and talks and calls me pet names. I love how much we laugh together. I couldn't ask for someone more special than to spend time with. Just hanging out with her would be fun enough but to be in love with her makes it that much better.

I hope she is always in love with me. Having kids is going to be hard for me, but they are something I do want with her. The initial shock of it to my circle will be hard. My parents. I feel they will disown me. I am trying my best to get prepared for that in my head. Her family is supportive, and wonderful. I feel some might even attend our wedding. I would love to go to Cape Cod in the summertime and get married.

Her best friends gf texted asking for her address this am. Not sure what that is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment