Friday, October 30, 2009

you know

You know its love when you have no desire to call Dr Navy. He never crosses my mind anymore. I don't want to talk to him for the first time in my life. I don't care what my ex husband is doing. I used to be so obsessed with trying to find out what his girlfriend is doing. She asked me not to look @ her myspace and I haven't. I always thought that would be a part of my daily routine, now I don't miss it. She's so good for me. I wish my mother wasn't around more and more. I wish that part of my life were more simple. Maybe someday. I think it would be easier to miss my mother than to live with her fundamentalist views being pushed down my throat. I'm completely in love with my girl. She's my everything. I want her to be my wife. I want babies with her. God I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment